CSU Ventures, the technology transfer office for CSU, is now accepting applications for the 2017-2018 CSUV Ambassador program. The ambassador program is an exciting opportunity for graduate and post-doctoral students to gain business skills related to the commercialization of cutting edge technology from CSU labs. The program also provides a crucial connection between CSUV and CSU researchers.
Selected ambassadors will:
- Learn how to better communicate cutting-edge innovations with commercial entities
- Learn skills to support startup companies leveraging CSU innovations
- Work alongside licensing directors to support technology analyses
- Engage with and work alongside startup companies leveraging CSU innovations
Click here for a complete overview: Ambassador job overview 2017-2018.
- Ambassador application form 2017-2018
- Ambassador Faculty Approval Form 2017-2018
- Current CV
- Cover letter
Applications are due to Steve Foster (email@example.com) no later than 11:59pm on Friday, August 11th, 2017.