Rockies Venture Club (RVC) is presenting the Angel Capital Summit (ACS) for the 12th straight year, and it has become Colorado’s largest annual Angel Investing event. ACS is a two-day celebration of startups, investors and big ideas, with 300-400 participants. This year, ACS will have a Keynote address from Wendy Guillies, President & CEO of the Kauffman Foundation, Kauffman Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the US with more than $2 billion in assets. In addition, ACS will feature 15 companies presenting for capital, the 2019 University Startup Challenge, investor forum, event reception, and ample networking time.
Join us for the 2019 ACS at the University of Denver on March 26th & 27th 2019. See the conference website for more details: www.angelcapitalsummit.org
Partner Group Pricing
As a valued partner organization of RVC, we’d like to offer your network a special partner discount of $100 off the non-member registration cost! Here are the details:
- Get Your Tickets Here: https://bit.ly/2RRUa6Q
- Select the “RVC Partner Group Discount” registration
- Enter the discount code “RVCPARTNERSPECIAL” at check-out for $100
Please Share via Twitter with a Click-to-Tweet!
- CO’s largest Angel Investor event is back 03/26-03/27/2019! The Angel Capital Summit led by @RockiesVenture is the place to network w/ Angels, VCs, Entrepreneurs, & the CO startup community. Keynote from from @KauffmanFDN President & CEO Wendy Guillies @DubGkc. Apply to Pitch by 02/10: https://bit.ly/2supFFK, & Get Tix here: https://bit.ly/2RRUa6Q
- Angel Capital Summit 2019 on 03/26-03/27/2019 in Denver is looking like an awesome event, with a Keynote from from @KauffmanFDN President & CEO Wendy Guillies (@DubGkc). Learn more and get your tix here: https://bit.ly/2RRUa6Q