- This event has passed.
CBSA Day at the Capitol
February 4 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Day at the Capitol
Tuesday, Feb 4, 2020
CBSA’s annual Day at the Capitol is on February 4th!
Please join us in celebrating the life sciences ecosystem and connect with other innovative companies in Colorado working to improve and save lives.
This event includes networking and dialogue with Members of the General Assembly about our ecosystem’s economic impact and how policymakers can support bioscience in our state.
Complimentary Registration for CBSA Members.
Contact Event Coordinator Natalie Allen, firstname.lastname@example.org, 303-952-6092.
9:30 AM – 10:00 AM Registration and Networking
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM Morning Program featuring:
- Keynote Address from Betsy Markey, Executive Director, Office of Economic Development & International Trade (OEDIT)
- State Advocacy Update from CBSA
- Remarks from Members of the Colorado General Assembly
- Federal Advocacy Update
- Mike Mattoon, Vice President, Federal Government Relations, Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO)
- Fielding Greaves, Senior Director, State Government & Regional Affairs, AdvaMed
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM Lunch and Company Showcase