- This event has passed.
CSU Ventures LAUNCHPAD FUEL Grant Applications OPEN July 9
New this Year:
- The Advanced Industries Proof of Concept (AI-POC) Grant Program is now a part of the LAUNCHPAD FUEL program
- External matches are not required, but applications with their own match will receive priority status in the review process
LAUNCHPAD is excited to announce the Request for Letters of Intent for participation in the 2019-2020 FUEL program. The FUEL program is designed to help CSU innovators access funding to accelerate commercialization of innovations developed at CSU.
- Each academic year, the FUEL program will select a cohort of CSU inventors that are at an early stage of development that need proof of concept data to validate the commercial potential of their innovations.
- Support consists of two essential components, R&D Seed Funding and participation in targeted Commercialization Workshops.
- The FUEL program incorporates the Advanced Industries Proof of Concept grant program that is provided by the State of Colorado and administered through CSU Ventures.
Learn More about the FUEL grant program Letter of Intent Template