- This event has passed.
Cultivated Meat Seminar @ CSU
October 14 @ 3:15 pm - 5:00 pm
Utilizing Technological Advances & Identifying Academic Opportunities To Grow the Sustainable Plant-based & Cell-based Meat Industry
Monday, October 14th
3:15 – 5 pm
Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory Building: VDL 101
• This seminar covers advances and challenges in large-scale animal cell culture, tissue engineering, bioprocessing, food science, protein isolation, and crop science as they relate to plant-based and cell-based meat.
• Development of iPSC lines to grow muscle and fat tissues in vitro for consumption.
• Cultivated meat products can be safe, generate health and environmental benefits, taste great and be cost competitive with animal products.
• Life science companies, research universities and start-ups are building this new industry.
• GFI is supporting academic research into plant-based and cultivated meat.
REQUIRED RSVP: Please visit – http://bit.ly/FortCollins-Seminar