July 10, 2019
CSU Ventures LAUNCHPAD program is excited to announce the Request for Letters of Intent for participation in the 2019-2020 FUEL program. The FUEL program is designed to help CSU innovators access funding to accelerate commercialization of innovations developed at CSU.
- Each academic year, the FUEL program will select a cohort of CSU inventors that are at an early stage of development that need proof of concept data to validate the commercial potential of their innovations.
- Support consists of two essential components, R&D Seed Funding (up to $100K) and participation in targeted Commercialization Workshops.
- The FUEL program incorporates the State of Colorado’s Advanced Industries Proof of Concept Grant Funding (AI-POC) into a comprehensive program that includes commercialization workshops that help researchers:
- understand the technology’s target commercial market,
- secure future funding for continued commercial development, and
- best pitch their commercial opportunity to a wide and diverse audience.
Also new this year, no matching funds are required to be provided by the applicants!
This letter of request is the first step in securing a spot in the FUEL program and obtaining up to $100K for R&D of your innovative technology. Letters of Intent are to be submitted to email@example.com by August 2nd, 2019.
Learn More About the FUEL grant and the Application Process Letter of Intent Template