We are now accepting applications for the 2018-2019 CSUV Ambassador Program. The ambassador program is an exciting opportunity for graduate and post-doctoral students to gain business skills related to the commercialization of innovations from across campus. The program also provides a crucial connection between CSUV and CSU researchers.
Selected ambassadors will:
- Increase understanding and awareness of CSUV’s role across all CSU departments.
- Help CSUV become more proactive in anticipating and identifying innovative research, creative works, and potential inventions.
- Support CSU startups in gaining traction within specific industries.
- Participate in planning and implementation of 2019 CSU Demo Day.
Click here for a complete overview: 2018-2019 Ambassador Position Overview
- 2018-2019 Ambassador Application Form
- 2018-2019 Ambassador Faculty Approval Form
- Current CV
- Cover letter
Applications are due no later than 11:59 pm on Friday, August 3, 2018 and should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information or questions, please contact Steve via email or at (970) 491-7100.
2018-2019 Ambassador Program- Important Dates
|Applications Due||Friday, August 3rd||11:59pm|
|Interviews (scheduled per applicant)||Weeks of Aug 6th and 13th||N/A|
|Applicant Award Notifications||Friday, August 17th||5pm|
|Initial Training, Day 1||Thursday, September 6th||8am-1pm|
|Initial Training, Day 2||Friday, September 7th||8am-1pm|
|Research to Market Program, Opening Session Day 1||Wednesday, September 26th||8am-1pm|
|Research to Market Program, Opening Session Day 2||Thursday, September 27th||8am-1pm|
|Research to Market Program, Opening Session Day 3||Friday, September 28th||8am-1pm|
|Research to Market Program, Closing Session Day 1||Wednesday, November 8th||8am-1pm|
|Research to Market Program, Closing Session Day 2||Thursday, November 9th||8am-1pm|
|Graduate Student Showcase||Tuesday, November 13th||9am- 1pm|
|CSU Demo Day||Tuesday, April 23rd, 2019||10am-6pm|