You’re invited to the 3rd Annual Virtual and Augmented Reality Symposium on Friday, October 19 from 1-4:30 p.m. in the Lory Student Center Ballroom D. This symposium sponsored by the Office of the Vice President for Research will include perspectives from designers, creators and practitioners to discuss trends and potential for virtual and augmented reality technology.
Symposium speakers include:
- Kaden Strand- CEO of Blue Penguin
- Laura Malinin- Assistant Professor, Director of the Richardson Design Center at CSU
- Michael Humphrey- Assistant Professor in Journalism and Media Communication at CSU
- Mimi McFaul- Director of Digital Initiatives National Mental Health Innovation Center
- Jay Fraser- VR Business Development Director at HP Workstations
This event is free and open to the public. For questions, contact Lauren Klamm at Lauren.Klamm@colostate.edu.