Zoobiquity Colorado: Connecting Human and Animal Health through Regenerative Medicine
This conference aims to uncover the astonishing connection between human and animal health by highlighting laboratory and clinical research of human and veterinary investigators and fostering future collaboration across disciplines.
About Zoobiquity Colorado
- CSU Showcase featuring tours, demos and presentations at the Veterinary Medical Campus Friday afternoon (bus transportation from Denver to Fort Collins provided)
- Friday Evening poster session, cocktail reception, and banquet dinner at the CSU Lory Student Center with opening remarks by Dr. Mark Stetter, Dr. Sue VandeWoude, and Zoobiquity author Dr. Barbara Natterson-Horowitz
- Full day of case presentations and moderated panel discussion addressing future directions in regenerative medicine at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
- Keynote presentations by Drs. Frank Barry (Cell Strategies for Arthritic Disease) and Johnny Huard (Stem Cells and Aging)
Over 10 hours of veterinary continuing education provided, RACE approval pending
- Registration: $350 for professionals, $75 for students and post-doctoral fellows & residents. Online registration closes Oct. 1. On-site registration will be available on Oct. 5-6 at an increased cost of $400 for professional attendees or $100 for students and postdoctoral fellows
You can learn more about the event here.